With its modern form, deep seat and crisp tailoring, our spacious Andes Leather Sectional has serious presence but feels airy and light thanks to thin arms and cast metal legs. Its reinforced frame is Contract Grade, making it durable enough for even commercial settings.
Andes Leather Modular Sofa
- Available in your choice of genuine top-grain leather.
- Cast metal legs.
- Solid engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- High-gauge sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Seat cushions have fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam cores.
- Back cushions are foam and fiber filled.
- Loose, non-reversible cushions with zip-off covers.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential.
- Our leather products are hand assembled and upholstered in Malaysia; genuine leather products are imported.
- Overall Dimensions: W245xD203x81Hcm
- Genuine leather: To keep your leather seating looking its best, avoid placing it in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather, leave the spot alone: In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist.